Tuesday, July 3, 2018


                                                                                   In Memory of Alice Parker
I seem to have lost the struggle
death has won this time
I wasn't quite yet ready
But the time had come
God said I need you right away
For a special task I have
I know the ones you love will all be OK
I took his hand and it was over
Heaven is now my home
I will look down watch to see that you'll OK
I run and dance and pain no more I feel
Don't cry a tear for me my home is now in Heaven
The tears you cry are for you
Because you miss me so
I seem to have lost the struggle
Death has won this time
                                                                                 Written by Jo Ann Kennedy
                                                                        May 17, 2018

No comments: