Tuesday, July 3, 2018


Prayer has been on my mind for the last several months . The women had a Bible Study on prayer and I understand prayer.
Earlier in the year I felt like God was just passing me up the more I prayed the more my life seem to fall apart. In May God made it possible for me to pay off my bills and it would save me a lot of money. Instead of asking God how do I go about this I just started spending money. In less than 1 month I went through 7,000 dollars. I did pay some bills but I didn’t let God take control.
In June I was in worse shape than ever.  So I prayed and Prayed, thinking again God has abandond   me.
That’s when I got a clear message from God “ I’m here.”  God seem to speak to my heart. He said I never left, I never passed over you, I never less you down. He said when you are happy with what you have I will give you more.
I realized when I could Thank God in the small things and trust him he would give me what I ask for.
I also realized that my prayer should be more about the world around me and not just what I needed.
I thank God for the small things and pray for my world. God has given me more than I deserve.
I thank God for all the small things and in his time he will give me more.
That’s when I felt the need to ask the Church to share in what they have been Thankful for.
Our Church has come a long way and I know God has plans for  it. I didn’t think we would make it for a while but we came through,   because the Church prayed.
I am Thankful for prayer and for a New Pastor that has a heart  for our Church and God.
We are a church Family and as long as we work together for the will of God in our Church we will go places.
I Thank God for all the small things and I accept whatever is handed to me from God.
This  Thanksgiving I want us  to share in what we are most Thankful for. God has done something in everyones  lives.
And I know he wants to do more.
Prayer is the key and when we all get together and pray more than ever we can touch the Hand of God.
September 2017





No comments: