Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 

This is something I wrote last year from notes that I had from 2012

Some added information from present

In July of 2012 our Church was down to maybe 5 or 6 people. I felt like I was the only one concerned about the future of the Malvern Church of God. I know that I wasn’t, but I still felt that way.

Before Bro. Broach left, he had us praying and fasting for our Church. I prayed and fasted and didn’t feel like we were getting anywhere.

After Bro Broach left, I knew our Church was going died. Everyone had left. Darrell and Danell were gone.

Lyndall and Nettie were gone. Bryan and Tina were gone.

There was no one here to push us to pray, it was in my hands I felt.

So, I prayed day and night and kept going to church even when maybe 4 people showed up.

I had talked to Les Higgins and he agreed with me that the Church had a future.

The more I prayed the more I didn’t think we had a chance.

Les Higgins sent one guy to preach and he wanted to stay as pastor. We had a vote, he had said he would only stay if he had a 100 % vote. He felt that God only wanted him to stay if he had 100%.  Everyone voted for him to stay except me. I told him not to decide on the way I voted. He said he couldn’t stay without 100% so he didn’t stay.

I was then afraid I messed up I voted against a person wanting to try and make it work.

After he left Les sent others just to keep the doors open.

I seem to be praying day and night about my Church nothing else seem to matter to me.

.

With the return of Pastor Bobby things were looking up.

When things went south again.  I stayed strong in my faith.

God knew what was going to happen and he had a plan, he let me know about it in 2012.

 

I know that Gods hand is and will be in our Church.

 

 

 

January 2, 2019

I now know more than ever When I had my dream, all I wanted was for things to happen. Things were not meant to happen then.  God has a time and I had to wait.  

I see now that things are coming together the way they are supposed to.

In my dream God gave me a Church and said I will bring the people.

I misunderstood and thought he was sending the pastor also.

I look back now and I am amazed at what God was telling me and what I understood.

God said I’m bringing the people he brought them from mostly the same place. He said I’ll fill this Church all you must do is stand up for me.

It’s kind of what is happening now with the fast. Because it all started with my first serious fast. I trusted God to do his part if I done mine.

Since June of 2012, there have had several times when I fasted.   I also know that God brings me closer to him every time.

This may not interest any one but me, but I am at amazed at what I know God can and will do.

I will fast for our Church and for God to put a light under everyone that’s calls on his name in our Church.

 

 

God gives me things to write down and I try too, sometimes I think later but later I will forget.

 

God in the coming year, give me the Faith to live by, the grace to grow, and the love to walk in your path.

Light my path so I will see, what your heart desires of me.

 In the Name of Jesus Amen

1/2/2019 10:42:20 PM

June 16, 2021 I am ready for another fast

 

 

 

 

 

 

Written the first of 2108 to help me remember my dream.

                                              Dream

 One night I heard a voice it said, “I will answer your prayers”.

I am not a person that hears from God, I am a person that prays to God and someone else listens.

I was keeping the Church clean and getting there early to open the doors.

After I heard the voice I went back to sleep, I had a dream. God told me I have a group of people I am going to fill the Church with. In my dream I could see people in chairs coming down from the ceiling  

They kept coming until the Church was full.

In my dream, God said, I have plans for this Church and he said to wait.

Well I don’t wait very well, I took it up on myself to find a group of people. I found a group, but it was not the right time. I do believe some of the people were the right people.  It just wasn’t the right time.

I have found out that you don’t push God. I know God has Plans for our Church and with all my heart I think Pastor Dave and Kristy are the people to make it happen.

Like I said I am the person that prays not the person that hears God.

But since that night God has put a lot of things in my heart and I fill like he is telling me the Church needs to come together and pray and fast.

 I don’t want anyone to listen to anything I have to say just make sure they listen to what God has to say.

I believe with all my heart; Pastor Dave is the right person to get this Church moving.

And he has done that.

I know that getting a head of God will just slow the process. I am not saying now is not the time I am saying we “The Church” should pray and know together we are moving with God not ahead of God.

No comments: