Friday, July 22, 2016



                             It’s Me Again
Hi God, it’s me again asking for your help
I know you are already on the job
But I feel I need to ask
Life’s problems seems to over whelm me
I know you love it when I pray
I pray that heavy hearts are lighten and peace overcomes us all
Take every man, women and child and shield them with your love
I know the love of God will heal us all if in Faith we just believe
Forgive me God when I fall short of praising your Holy name
Thank You for your love and mercy
Thank You for your patience’s and understanding
Thank You for the Blood of Jesus Who died for us all
Most of all Thank You God for just being the beginning and the end
It’s me again God
                                        Written by Jo Ann Kennedy        July 9, 2014
                                                                inspired by God

No comments: