Tuesday, June 18, 2013



OLD FASHION SHIP


Someday I’m gone a to take a trip in a good old fashion ship

A ship that doesn’t sail on the sea

It will sail above the clouds through the stars and pass the moon

To a heaven that’s bright as the sun

Someday I’m gone a to take a trip in a good old fashion ship

ship that doesn’t sail on the sea

It will sail to worlds unknown never touched by moral hands

Just the souls of the ones gone a head

Someday I’m gone a to take a trip in a good old fashion ship

A ship that doesn't ail on the sea

If you want to go with me serve the one who paid the price

Fall on your knees today and pray
Someday I’m gone a to take a trip in a good old fashion ship A ship that doesn’t sail on the sea

Written by JoAnn Kennedy
Inspired by God

June 11, 2013    

No comments: