Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Day


Another Day
As I sit and feel the morning breeze I ask my God to bless my day
Just another day on earth till my time here is done
I have another day to bring a sinner to the fold Thank you God for another day
Take this world and keep it safe
Bring your children through today
Forgive and bless us that we never sin again
I have another day to bring a sinner to the fold Thank you God for another day
Hold us close to your heart so we can feel your presents near
My God please forgive everything I said and done
 I have another day to bring a sinner to the fold Thank you God for another day
Make this world a better place, bring us all to our knees
I praise my God I have another day
I have another day to bring a sinner to the fold thank you God for another day

Written by Jo Ann Kennedy
Inspired by God
Aug.  1, 2012


No comments: